Skip to content
The DMPS Graduate Ends
The Des Moines Public Schools exist so that graduates possess the knowledge, skills and abilities to be successful at the next stage of their lives.
- Graduates demonstrate the ability to adapt successfully in educational, workplace and community settings through their ability to think, communicate and interact.
- Graduates demonstrate strategies for lifelong learning.
- Graduates demonstrate knowledge and understanding of a rigorous curriculum integrated into all content areas.
- Graduates possess technological and information literacy.
- Graduates have world awareness.
- Graduates possess the knowledge and skills to be self-directed and autonomous.