Welcome to McCombs
Every student who attends McCombs Middle School will be academically and socially prepared to successfully enter the next educational level and, ultimately, become a productive member of our 21st Century society.
- All students achieving a year or more of academic growth for each year in school.
- All students using technology to solve problems and enhance their quality of life.
- All teachers believing that all students can learn and holding high academic expectations for all students.
- All teachers using research-based instructional strategies and instructional technology to engage students in learning.
- All teachers participating in a school improvement process which includes data teams, collaboration, goal setting with action plans, interventions, job-embedded professional development, and common formative assessments.